Friday, June 22, 2001

Aargh! my freakin' head.

It appears that everyone's going to be out of the office today. Barry's left finding it difficult to breathe from his hayfever, Liz is out with a migrane, and I think the chances are I'll be going home as well. The staging servers appear to be running slowly (if at all), and the 'net in general seems to be slow. It appears the weather's getting to the boss as well, 'coz he's getting rather short with people. Not only that, but the network upstairs has fallen apart (The UPS' are reporting "OVERLOAD" when they're only at 40% load), and everything's going to cheese.

The hell with this, I can't think, I can hardly see, and my head's pounding. The decorating work that's going on down here REALLY isn't helping, either.

I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment