Monday, May 14, 2001

Well, there were some problems with Blogger, but hopefully these are sorted out by now, Sorry for the lack of updates.

So, what's been going on?

Well, I found someone who I knew some years ago, and said hi, and got an answer! Woo!
I've hammered out another website change for May (Damn, these things keep on coming) and it's now Awaiting Signoff...
I'm now hanging 'round Love@Lycos (Username: Anakhawk). Yes, I know it's sad, but I'm lonley so there :-P
I'm still on HotOrNot as well, so drop by either and say "Hi"
I'm still working on my new design page (And waiting for Stuart to get his finger out), so that'll be coming eventually.
I'm still writing (Slowly), so maybe that'll get posted some day soon.
I'm shocked (According to my iMood) about Douglas Adams' recent death. Why do the good die so young?

And that's it. I'm off to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment